OmniM2M is an IoT/M2M company that focuses on three verticals: temperature, fluid levels and pest control. We offer very competitive salaries, free beverages and snacks, two weeks vacation, five flex days and full medical, dental and vision. If you’re passionate about the internet of things, wireless and enterprise technologies, OmniM2M is the place for you!
Account Executive (AE) Job Description
OMNI M2M was founded by wireless technology experts from technology company including Microsoft, Sprint, & AT&T. The company is located in Bellevue, Washington. Our team of M2M experts has been creating B2B solutions for over 15+ years. We are currently building technology solutions for three (3) B2B segments (refrigeration, tank and pest control) and expect to grow to about a dozen segments in the next year.
An OmniM2M Account Executive (AE) role is an exciting and fast-paced role on our sales team. The AE will help the company build out a new business segment – targeting direct customers, OEM’s or the distribution channel. This person will focus on building out new customer relationships, help build new solution offerings and help grow this business. This is a hunter role so lots of cold calling and prospecting for new business.
OmniM2M BDM responsibilities include:
- Track and analyze market/industry trends and identify new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
- Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract prospects.
- Establish contacts & build long-term relationships with client accounts.
- Close new business deals through cold calling and prospecting.
- Deliver online presentations and proposals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of wireless industry, IoT/M2M products, services, industry trends, and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
- Extensive sales experience, preferably in IoT/M2M. Rolodex in refrigeration would be ideal but not necessary.
- Sound technology skills that can be leveraged to develop and create sales opportunities.
- Ability to successfully negotiate and execute various level sales opportunities.
- Strong people skills, strategic and creative thinker.
- Demonstrated ability to penetrate into small, medium and large accounts.
- Good business sense and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a high energy, metrics-driven environment.
- Ability to use SalesForce to track leads.
- Ideally possesses established senior level relationships and contacts
This position would be based at our Bellevue, WA office with some local travel. We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary and an aggressive commission structure that rewards and retains high performers.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career then consider a job in Business Development at OmniM2M, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.